Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Administrative

Ion and I are taking a day trip to see a friend of hers. We will return Sunday in the early afternoon, so no posts from us until then. Maybe another member will take up the slack...? (She says hopefully).

I'm having slight issues with the google search bar I added last night. It's there, but it can't seem to search our site. Any helpful advice? Do we need to make sure that Google the search engine can reach our site? If so, how do I do this? Any ideas?

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous vt_slayer said...

Google will have to index your site first. You should sumbit it using their free url submission page. It may take some time for google to get around to crawling the site.

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Harper said...

Oh, excellent! I did that last night! So it does take some time. Okay, good to know. Thanks so much.

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home