Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Barnes & Noble

I was in B&N today (I'll be truthful - Rick Santorum is coming for a book signing on Thursday, and Harper and I wanted to try and get a scoop on what was going to go on). In the Cafe, a man came up to the Coffee Girl to vent. He was a tall guy, I'd guess around 6'3 and 240 lbs, probably in his late 50's. He came up to buy a beverage and vent. From what I could hear (I was sitting a good 20 feet away), he had been having a conversation with a group of friends about something (I heard him say "velocity") a few days ago. When he came in today with his wife, the B&N manager confronted him about it and made it clear that he didn't want the group back. There had been a government notification.

Whoa.

Fascism central, eh?

Oh, and on the Rick Santorum sign, some wag had scribbled "Fascist Pig" in loopy girly writing. Take that, Mr. Man-on-Dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Gary Supertron said...

I love making fun of gay people
www.supertronrandom.blogspot.com
I hear you make fun of fags too

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home