Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Welcome to the Dyke Squad

Hi and welcome.

This is the start of Dyke Squad. I'm Harper (userinfolordofchaos
on Live Journal). Once I was happy making political and personal posts on that journal, but for various reasons I decided that I wanted a place exclusively for politics. My girlfriend Ion, (or userinfodarkbishonen
from LJ), is going to share this site with me, as will a few other friends.

I have no delusions of grandeur - I promise. I don't expect this place to be a beacon of intelligent and progressive thoughts. It's just a place to begin dialouge. And I think dialogue is where changes begin.

So welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger JB said...

OOoo, the first comment is all mine!! Such infinite power! *wink*

Stumbled upon this blog using the handy little "Next Blog" button, which, while not all that original, has proven useful. ;o)
I must warn you in advance, I am not queer. I know, I know. What a waste of a woman. That tragedy aside, I wholeheartedly support gay rights and the imperative need to improve this country. Thus, this blog seemed like a logical stop.

I'm looking forward to the path this blog takes.
Happiness,
Jenn

1:57 AM

 
Blogger Cass said...

Wow, go blogspot! Thanks for dropping the first comment. Check us out often -- we're just getting started.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home