Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Biden and McCain?

For a good time, watch the Daily Show's response to Bolton and those who booed him at the UN. Link here. This clip also includes an interview with Joseph Biden. I know Biden has messed up before; he's one of the guys who attacked Dean a few weeks ago, saying,

Dean "doesn't speak for me with that kind of rhetoric and I don't think he speaks for the majority of Democrats." (link)


I love Howard Dean, and I feel like he's made some very positive steps. He's loud and opinionated, but I'm glad for that. Too many Dems (1) whine or (2) let themselves be walked all over. I hope Biden is just talking for the press, and I hope he doesn't do this again.

Anyway, watch the clip above for the Biden interview. He has messed up before, but he is one of the good guys. In this interview, he alluded to a desire to run for president with John McCain. I think this could be a good idea. I'd be interested if anything came of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home