Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Vatican's setting down some RULEZ

The Vatican says that sexually active gays are unwelcome:

The Vatican says homosexuals who are sexually active or support "gay culture" are unwelcome in the priesthood unless they have gotten over their homosexual tendencies for at least three years, according to a church document posted on the Internet by an Italian Catholic news agency.


So who came up with the three year rule? Why not two years? Two and a half? Does this mean that if I continue to see my Girlfriend but if we don't engage in lesbian sex for three years, I am technically not an active lesbian? Oh! What if a guy is single (for three years, of course!) and hates Cher and home decorating, but still likes parties - which gay AND straight men can like? Is he engaging in gay culture? Does 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' count as gay culture? I can't tell. There are gays AND breeders in that.

Okay, I'm done now. My sarcasm runneth over.

This is so dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home