Progressive. Queer. Feminist. Opinionated.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Harper's Announcement

It has probably become terribly obvious by now that I simply don't have the time to keep this blog going. I'm a pre-med, and my days are filled with physics, orgo, and biology.

I don't regret having started this blog. I'm thankful for what happened here; I loved putting out ideas and opinions and having new thoughts returned to me from others out there in the world wide web.

I'm not going to take Dyke Squad down. Also, I am not speaking for the other contributers - Ion, Cass, and the roommate. They may still post from time to time - it's up to them. And maybe some day I will have time to come back here.

Thank you for reading. I'm thankful for all the readers and those who commented.


Down with the patriarchy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Sashi said...

I'm very sorry to hear that, but as a college student myself I completely understand. I'll continue to check up here every so often. Oh, well. I suppose I'm just going to have to look extra hard for homosexual-related news stories.

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Queers United said...

just found this blog, thought it was cool.

shame

http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just came upon it too. 9-14-08

1:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, just stumbled on it myself. Good luck to you, doc.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Smadraji said...

Nice Posting
Gay

7:49 AM

 
Blogger News Blog said...

Gay Daily News Blog

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home